Saturday, June 5, 2010

Snapshots of our Vacation

Sequoia RV Ranch
The view
Fruit stand on the way to Yosemite
1 pound tomato
Yosemite Pines RV Park
Yosemite National Park
Yosemite 
Amazing sights (mouth full included)
On the way back to camp
Columbia Diggins Tent Town Event
Panning for gold
First star I see tonight


Leaving tomorrow for Lake Tahoe . . . more pictures to come . . .


Note: please forgive me if I'm a bad blogger while on vacation as Internet reception has been hard to come by.  I look forward to catching up on your blogs upon our return.

BTW: This is my 99th post! Although I'm away,  I still have something special in the works for my next one . . . hunting and gathering as we travel California. . . stay tuned . . .

Kristin xo


7 comments:

Mandy said...

wow...you are soooo lucky to go on a journey like this...only in my dreams...be svfe and take care...xxx

Trudy said...

These are wonderful photos. Kendra adorable as can be.

Lisa said...

How much fun!! I LOVE those photos...totally capturing not only the beauty but the mood as well. And where-so-ever did you get those cups? Love 'em!

Jen @ By Jen ❤️ said...

Enjoy your vacation. I look forward to seeing what you're up to for your 100th post =)

Unknown said...

Fantastic photos! Kendra (cutie) will have great memories from these captured moments.

Cheers!
Mary

kate blue said...

love the pics and just wish I had that HUGE tomato for a great tomato sandwich!

joanna said...

Your pics are fantastic Kristen! and Kendra is sooo cute I want to squeeze her! lol
xoxo